- Preparing your property to let, including decorating, furnishing and safety checks
- Inviting your local agent to value your rental property
- Choosing an agent and deciding the level of service you need
- Marketing the property and conducting viewing and negotiations
- Obtaining references and a security deposit
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
- Placing the deposit in a tenancy deposit scheme, as required by law
- Doing an inventory and check-in
- Managing the property
- Collecting rent
- Releasing the deposit and check-out.
At each stage you as a landlord have various obligations, as do your tenants.
Contact us for more information